“Thirsty Thursdays” is an original weekly feature from the Lazy Book Lovers where we highlight all that makes our mouth water in the world of books. Every week, pick either a quote, book cover, book boyfriend or kiss from our favorite books, that makes us all swoony.
Its still all about the New Adult genre! And this time, the ladies take the stage!
Top 5 New Adult Females!
- Aubrey Price (The Word Series by Georgina Guthrie)
- Abby Abernathy (Beautiful Disaster, Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire)
- Kiersten Rowe (Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken)
- Julia Mitchell (Gabriel’s Inferno Series by Sylvain Reynard)
- Daria Kramer (The Harder We Fall by Mina V. Esguerra)
Why do I love them? Although most of them started as characters burdened with their issues (except for the amazing Aubrey Price), they eventually got over it and became a stronger person for it. And that, to me, is girl power 😀